Day to Day Itinerary
Click here to download the day to day itinerary for this package.
Air Travel Information
- Roundtrip airfare New York-Jeddah-New York
- Depart Date: October 1st, 2013
- Return Dates : October 24th, 2013
- Accommodation in Makkah at: Al Safwah Dar al Eiman Royale - Five Stars – In front of Haram
- Accommodation in Madinah at: Hayaat International (4 Stars Plus – 3 min walking from the Haram)
- Open Buffet Breakfast and Dinner in both Hotel’s Restaurant
- Stay in Aziziyah (Apartment Building) – Read Program Itinerary for Detailed Breakdown to avoid confusion
- Full access to building during the days of Hajj
Accommodation at Mina in North American Section with 3 meals served daily.
- Visit and tour (Ziyarah) to Holy sites and Historical sites in Madinah.
- Travel by bus to Makkah.
- Assistance during the trip by Sara Travel group of field scouts who have lived in Makkah and Madinah.
- English, Arabic, Urdu, Farsi, Pashto, Punjabi, Albanian, Turkish and Bengali speaking guides and Scholars
- Group accompanied by at least 8 Islamic Scholars
In Person seminars.
Meet and greet some of the leaders and Religious Scholars accompanying our group. These in person seminars usually last 6 hours and take place at least two times. It is a unique opportunity to meet fellow hujjaj accompanying you on these journey.
Click here to see pictures from our 2009/2010/2011 Hajj Seminars
Live online seminars
An unconventional yet convenient approach to learning about the manasik’s of Hajj and Umrah.
You will have the opportunity to attend two/three online seminars in the comfort of your own home.
Each session includes 45 minutes of lecture style teaching along with 20 mintutes of Question & Answer.
<< An Example of an Online Seminar
Online Material and Supplements
Apart from our seminars (online and in person) educational emails, videos, powerpoints, and PDFs are posted online in your personalized “Hujjaj Online Account” or “HOA”. The HOA details your payments, package info, and provides access to all online material.
What’s Not Included
Package price does not include Hajj Tax ($300), Zabihah (Qurbani) ($135), or any FedEx Charges.
Free Gifts From Sara Travel
All pilgrims will receive a free Ihram, Saudi Arabian SIM Card to make calls, Hajji Pack which includes a guide book on Hajj, Prayer Mat, Jamarat Pebble Bag, Shoe Bag, and Sister’s White Color Hajj Abaya (Dress).
$7,299 4 People in room
$7,799 3 People in room
$8,299 2 People in room
(Occupancy based on Makkah and Madinah Hotel Stay only)