Hajj Tips: What to Take to Mina
- Travel light with a very small bag.
- Small towel & toiletries (unscented), toilet paper.
- Earplugs in case you can’t bear the noise, tents can be very noisy from neighbors.
- Small water bottle to fill up with water in Mina and Arafat. Water is difficult to locate in Muzdalifah but we are only there overnight.
- Light snacks but not too much food. Some food and drinks are sold in Mina. However, the shops are busy.
In Mina, three meals will be provided. In Arafat, there will be lunch inshaAllah. You will be given a boxed dinner before we leave Arafat.