Importance of Cleanliness, Neatness, and Purity in Islam
Almighty Allah’s favorite are those who maintain themselves neat and clean. Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) observed: “Purity and Neatness are half of the Faith (Imaan).”
In simple words, faith partly consists of cleaning one’s soul and partly in keeping physically clean and pure.
The body’s purity and neatness denote, keeping it clear of all external filth and adorning with neatness and good manners.
Here are some points that should be kept in mind to maintain neatness in day to day life.
- The first thing to do after waking up is to wash your hands.
- Never rush to eat if your stomach is under pressure; relieve yourself with urine or stool before eating.
- Always eat or drink with your right hand as the left hand is used to clean the body’s dirt.
- Always urinate on soft ground and on sitting posture to avoid the droplets from splashing on yourself.
- Always recite this Dua before entering the bathroom:
(In the name of Allah). O Allah, I seek refuge in you from all evil and evil-doers.
- Always recite this Dua after coming out of the bathroom:
- Clean your nose or phlegm properly and make sure not to do it in public.
- Always try to be in the state of ablution, if the water is not available, you may perform tayammum.
- Try to bathe as frequently as possible, but at least once a week, especially on Friday.
- Brush your teeth with miswak regularly.
Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) affirmed: “I would have decreed the brushing of teeth with a miswak during all ablutions, but for the inconvenience, it would have caused to the Ummah.”
- Do not enter into the mosque in a state of impurity.
- Always cover your face while sneezing.
Always say “Alhamdulillah” after sneezing.
Always say “Yarhamukallaah” after you hear someone sneeze.
- Apply Attar most of the time as it was a fond habit and Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Suppose you are having a group with random people, or taking your family or traveling individually. In that case, you should weigh the options first and select the Hajj Package or Umrah package that suits your requirements the best. To start with the right footing, you must know what you are looking for. Fortunately, you are also provided with the assistance to choose the packages by the experienced staff at Sara International Travel. We help you scrutiny different packages available and choose the ones with the best of their facilities and services depending upon the number of people you are traveling with. So, with Sara International Travel, get ready for the smooth, worry less, and comfortable Hajj and Umrah trip.
Hajj 2021 Packages USA