Ramadan 2022 Umrah Package New York & Other Gates
This Umrah package is open to pilgrims from New York & Other Gates of the USA and Europe – after registration special flight options will be sent to you.
Umrah in Ramadan is like Hajj with Rasulullah (SAWS)
Your journey during the blessed month of Ramadan begins with a 5-star hotel stay in Madinah, steps from Masjid Al-Nabawi. Enjoy everything Madinah has to offer in four nights. Our guide will take you on a religious and historical tour of Madinah. After a couple of days in Madinah, we will transfer you to Makkah via the Haramain High-Speed Train. Once you arrive in Makkah, you will check-in at your 5-star hotel and then go to perform Umrah. You will enjoy Makkah while staying at a 5-star hotel steps from Masjid Al Haram. Open buffet meals are provided daily at both hotels in Makkah and Madinah (based on each package description)! After eleven amazing nights in Makkah, our staff will transport you on our air-conditioned buses to Jeddah Airport for your return flight home.
Ramadan 2022 Umrah Package Details:
- Iftar Dinner is included.
- 30 spots left
- Departure: 17th April 2022.
- Return: 4th May 2022
- 5-star hotels in Makkah and Madinah within close distance
- Transfer from Madinah to Makkah by Haramain Speed Rail Train in 2 Hours.
- $6,695. per person, EARLY BIRD PRICE for first 25 registered [Triple Room]
- Normal price after Early Bird: $6,995.
- $6,695. Per Person [Triple Room Family Only]
- $7,695. Per Person [Double Room]
- Depart: JFK/JED 17th April 2022
- Return: JED/JFK 4th May 2022
- Depart: 17th April 2022.
- Return: 4th May 2022.
- 4 Days in Madinah at Movenpick 5 Star Hotel (2 mins from Haram)
- 11 Days in Makkah at Conrad Hotel 5 Star Hotel (In front of the Haram)
- Travel in a group. (Bus will have 24 Pilgrims only)
Mandatory Ramadan Umrah Requirements
- Available currently for US citizens and Green Card Holders)
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with complete doses.
- Moderna (two-dose)
- Pfizer-BioNTech (two-dose)
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen (one-dose);
- Must take meningitis vaccine.
- Passport must be valid for 8 months from today’s date.
- Age Limit: Ages 12 and above will be allowed on this trip.
- Ages 12 and below please call the office.
- Present a Negative PCR test within 72 hours of travel.